Through my years of experiences as a teacher and examiner of different boards(ICSE, CBSE etc upto University level) , I have found that instead of blindly memorizing the answers, preparing the students on the ground where they can independently write an answer on a given topic.I have prepared this blog which will help students from school level to University level to write effective answers and empower them to score higher marks.

Initially I am starting with few posts based on ICSE, ISC, CBSE , CSE and various other University syllabuses. I will keep on adding more content.Please let me know if you are searching for any specific matter or syllabus

Thursday, July 31, 2014

मैथिलीशरण गुप्त पंचवटी में लक्ष्मण

Panchvati is written by prominent hindi poet Maithilisharan Gupta.Laxman is one of its main character. Following article has discussed about Laxman's role in panchvati. For PDF format you can contact me at: shreeayam@gmail.com.

 

मैथिलीशरण गुप्त हिन्दी के सर्वमान्य कवि हैं एवं पंचवटी उनकी एक विशिष्ट रचना है। निम्नलिखित ब्लाग में पंचवटी में लक्ष्मण के चरित्र के संबंध में चर्चा की गई है। इसे पीडीएफ़ फार्मेट में पाने के लिए संपर्क करें- hindialekh@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment